- Organic dried under the sun cacao nibs are the main component of our cocoa powder.
- Can be eaten as they are or combined with fruit and nuts.
- Bitter sweet in flavour and aroma just a darkest bitter chocolate.
- Raw cacao nibs is the purest form of dried cacao – no sugar, and not even roasted.
- Fully Biodegradable window stand up plastic sealable punch grip heat seal
- Our organic cacao beans contain beneficial trace minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus as well as polyphenols.
250g Dried Natural Cacao Nibs
- Open the pouch and enjoy the wonderful familiar aroma of bitter/sweet chocolate
- The crunchy nibs are, so far, the least bitter tasting dried cacao we prefer for snack or breakfast.
- These cacao nibs differ slightly, but not hugely, from cocoa beans. “Cocoa” refers to the roasted bean, whereas these cacao nibs are dried, but not roasted. They have a slightly stronger flavour because they retain more of their natural oils. Cocoa nibs and cacao nibs can be used interchangeably, with preference being a matter of taste,
- You can eat these cacao nibs just on their own. Because they are made from pure cacao, they taste bitter on their own, but come to life when mixed with sweet fruits
- Organic Cacao Nibs.
- Organically grown in Cameroon from our land
- within 5 days nationally,
- Within 5-7 days internationally